- Eat breakfast – To get your metabolism in gear as early as possible and burn more calories.
- Move more – Whatever exercise you fancy, lockdown restrictions are easing and the weather is improving (unsure emoji) NOW is the time to ease into a more active lifestyle.
- Change up the takeaway – We all know the greasy and carby varieties are no good for weigh-loss. Find new, lighter options such as Japanese or Thai, which you can enjoy and feel much less guilty about.
- Glug Water – Water is magical! It stops hunger pangs and helps you limit your food intake. This is on top of keeping you hydrated and healthy!
- Get Spicy – Hot peppers and chillies contain capsaicin, which is linked to weight loss. So it is time to put a little extra kick into your cooking.
You didn’t put on weight overnight so please don’t expect to lose weight overnight either.
Most diets which promise you spectacular weight loss and to lose weight fast are invariably starvation diets which are not good for you or diets where you mainly lose water.
After your first week or so on our programme, you are quite likely to be excited because you have probably lost a few pounds.
We like to see our patients changing shape by losing fat and putting on muscle. We aim for a consistent, gradual loss by helping you change your habits and approach to food – not a lose weight fast regime where you put it all back on again.