Contact us on
- Text/ call 07775 940255
- Reading clinic: 0118 9680811
- High Wycombe:01494 611096
‘Little pickers make big knickers.’ As we know it’s all too true! We believe in safe, sustainable weight loss – not crash diets, with the support of a doctor who can prescribe you, if appropriate, appetite suppressants which will halve your hunger. We have clinics in Reading and High Wycombe and have had hundreds of success stories over the past 5 years – and we’d like to help you too.
This is how the programme works:
- Step 1. Call or text 07775 940255 and tell us about your weight-loss struggles. If we can help you we’ll book you in for a free 30 minute consultation with a patient care manager and a doctor.
- Step 2. At your free 30 minute consultation, the doctor will ask you more questions, weigh you, stand you on a body composition monitor, take your blood pressure and explain how we can help. If you then want to join Slimmingmedics, the doctor will agree on a programme for you. We don’t believe in starvation diets! Most of our patients lose weight eating between 1250 – 1500 calories per day – which is quite manageable. To help you the doctor will, if appropriate, prescribe appetite suppressants which will massively reduce your urge to pick and snack. Our appetite suppressants are widely used in the USA, Australia and Canada and are manufactured under license in the UK. They are only available from specialist clinics, like Slimmingmedics, which are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- Step 3. Come back a week later for a 15 minute follow-up appointment to monitor your progress. You are quite likely to be excited because you have probably already lost a few pounds.
- Step 4. Visit us on a regular basis. The doctor will, every visit, address a specific topic with you and encourage you to watch some videos; exercise; sugar; carbs; alcohol; glycaemic load; lifestyle habits etc. Consider us as your weight-loss club, here to support you through your journey to become the person you want to be.
- Step 5. Once you’ve reached your goal, we encourage you to join our free maintenance programme. Visit us on a monthly basis to be weighed, have your ‘body composition analysis’ done and come away with a bit of encouragement. Understandably, many of our patients become our friends!